Are you new to digital marketing and want to give more visibility to your website? Do you discover the concept of feedback by conducting research? In our article today, we will define what feedback is, its relationship to netlinking, and to what extent this practice is a key ingredient in SEO.
SEO: What is feedback?
Feedback is a very common term in the world of SEO which literally means “feedback”. It is characterized by a hypertext link placed within the web article on the keyword, anchor, which will redirect the Internet user to another page if he clicks on it. This link is also called “incoming” because it comes from the content of an external page that points to another. The feedback generated by the external site is part of a netlinking strategy that will increase the notoriety of the site. The purpose of netlinking is to support your expertise in the field in which you have established yourself, to give you greater visibility to your readers and to take advantage of the audience of the third-party site from which the external link comes.
What is feedback used for?
Feedback is necessary in natural referencing and has a real impact above, especially when it is of good quality. This practice is generally used as part of an SEO strategy. Its goal is to get external links through specially sponsored articles, or guest blogging, which consists of inviting a person to contribute to writing an article on your blog. The first technique is charged, and the second is free. This exchange of links from page A to page B is fundamental to a successful network connection.
The more relevant and high-quality external links a website gets, the more value it will have in the eyes of Google’s algorithms, which will elevate it in results. You should know that Google likes quality redirection links. The more your site generates, the better it will be positioned in the SERP. From a technical point of view, when we look at the HTML code, we will see a background link symbolized by a tag which will include the url of the referring page. It will take the following form: link anchor.
What is the importance of feedback in SEO strategy?
Having seen together what a backlink is, we will explain in a few lines its importance in SEO. Although complex to set up and time consuming, backlinks are considered a very powerful natural lever for reference, especially if this task is delegated to an SEO consultant … These experts can best assess the quality of a link or site. When other sites recommend you, Google will be interested. These backlinks will prove to the search engine that your site is relevant. As a reminder, Google’s goal, through its Penguin algorithm, is to provide Internet users with the most relevant response to their request. To achieve this, his Penguin algorithm will determine if the content is relevant and of good quality. These links are a parameter that will affect SEO ranking.
Some ways to get quality SEO backlinks
Now that you understand what feedback is, its significance SEO strategy and its connection to netlinking, here are some essential tips for generating external, relevant, quality links and thus receiving traffic naturally:
- Write guest articles: You write content for free on a blogger’s website that is an expert on your topic, in exchange for integrating links that redirect to your blog. This post will be even more useful to you, especially if your blog is newer. It’s a “win-win” collaboration because the blogger wins a new article on your site and you get quality feedback.
- Skyscraper or the “Skyscraper” method: this is a practice we learned from Brian Dean, an American blogger optimization expert. It consists of searching Google for a well-referenced article that contains several backlinks. You will only need to draw inspiration from the content to produce more efficient, such as building a much taller skyscraper. Result: You get backlinks intended for the initial article.
- Generate links from directories: directory feedback is a practice that can improve SEO, when the directory in question is well referenced on Google with a good PageRank. It is also possible to create external links from the forum. It will be enough to choose thematic forums in your field.
- Leave comments on blogs: it’s a simple setup action that doesn’t take much time. You will still need to be careful to select only reference blogs that have the same topic as yours. The comment must be constructive, and your link must be placed in a natural way, as a source that supports your statements.
- Take advantage of social media: While social media links don’t weigh as much as websites, they’re still a great way to drive traffic and show Google that your site has some legitimacy in the eyes of your audience.