TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT : PERMANENT / FULL TIME
START DATE : JUNE 2022
SALARY : DISCUSS
We are looking for a digital content and study coordinator who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing digital content broadcast on GSM’s web and e-commerce platforms, as well as coordinating the study space and its inventory.
Under the responsibility of the digital content development producer and in collaboration with the digital experience designer, the digital content and study coordinator will work in a stimulating workplace with a team of colorful creatives, participate in fashion and cultural events, exhibitions abroad and benefit from group insurance, vacations, flexible and hybrid schedules, with PM free on Fridays.
We are looking for a profile open to innovation and challenges!
- Participates in the design of various digital content and participates in the creation of inspirational documents (moodboard) for various projects;
- Participate in the search for artists, creatives and collaborators for a variety of digital projects;
- Prepare and update presentation documents, briefings, contact lists and timetable databases, etc .;
- Coordination of development, production, production and post-production of digital and e-commerce content: photos, videos, product descriptions, articles, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Supervises the evolution and respect for the brand image in the driving visuals of the campaign and its various variations;
- Coordinates and supervises the production of advertisements in accordance with the brief of the marketing communications manager;
- Coordinate the production team, fashion team and artists and craftsmen involved in the production of digital content projects and monitor contracts: Submit, collect and list.
- Conduct the necessary monitoring between different internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the project
- Provide information and needs related to the production, production and post-production of digital content and ensure their implementation (eg schedules, furniture, supplies, technological tools, caterer, etc.)
- Coordinate deadlines and ensure timely delivery of related projects
- Coordinates the technological equipment needed for the production, production and post-production of digital content
- Ensure good communication between departments involved in projects and attend meetings
- Look for creative digital content and web series, etc.
+ All other related tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Studies of digital creativity, communication (media creation – interactive media), project management or any other relevant areas;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in project management and / or digital production and knowledge of content distribution platforms;
- Knowledge of processes and media formats;
- Knowledge of HTML, advantage;
- Strong ability to adapt to different digital levels;
- Knowledge of technological and audiovisual equipment;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop / Illustrator with a good understanding of layout, typography and other design principles is an advantage;
- Knowledge of content distribution platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tick Tok, etc.)
- Great sense of communication and leadership;
- Curiosity and knowledge of cultural and event environments
- Ease of teamwork;
- Priority management, flexibility and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Mastering the office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, advantage;
- Autonomy, initiative, rigor and attention to detail.