Do you have a passion for the digital world? Do you want to participate in its transformation to integrate more ethical practices towards customers and employees? You are not alone! At GLO, we strive every day to have a real impact on our customers and our environment.
You know that every detail is important and the passion you have for work makes you leave nothing to chance. Because you want to make a difference, we want to meet you!
Top 5 things to know about our approach
- We are allergic to nonsense, meaningless numbers and biased recommendations.
- The clientele is not an ATM, these are people we sincerely want to help.
- “I don’t know” is sometimes the best answer. Curiosity and the desire for constant learning are important.
- We are always looking to be better. We believe in quality, meticulousness, customization and the details that make the difference.
- We believe that providing the best requires the best work environment. And that’s more than setting up a ping pong table in the corner.
For everything else, we invite you to consult our Manifesto for a New Ethics in Digital Advertising.
Basically, what profile are we looking for?
Your interest in natural referencing has already been confirmed and you are looking for a place to hone your knowledge and skills? We are looking for you! More details…
- You want to develop your autonomy and your proactivity in developing SEO strategies and tactics that meet the needs of your clients.
- You prefer teamwork, knowledge sharing and constructive feedback between colleagues.
- You want to learn how to do SEO audits from A to Z and then give recommendations for improvement to your clients.
- Analyzing data from multiple tools with the goal of continuous improvement is something you enjoy and want to perfect.
- You want to build relationships based on collaboration and transparency with clients.
- You love interacting with people as much as individual operational work.
What is the job of an SEO analyst at GLO?
At GLO, the position of SEO analyst is a stepping stone to the role of SEO consultant. It provides a smooth learning curve with role-specific goals appropriate to your journey.
You will work in tandem with a team SEO consultant. Through training activities and support tasks, you can learn the craft at your own pace!
This way you will develop your knowledge of natural referencing and project management, with indirect learning more about digital media and cybermetry. Your coaching and popularization skills will also be used to support our clients.
You will work together to ensure customer satisfaction and the success of your SEO mandate. You will touch on everything related to natural referencing, from analyzing user search intentions to evaluating websites and formulating technical SEO recommendations, content and popularity on the web, as well as customer and stakeholder relationships. The beginnings will be tailored to your level (keyword search, tagging, redirects, etc.), but the complexity of the tasks will increase at the same rate as your autonomy and your knowledge.
Here we know that we all have our strengths and areas for improvement. That is why we have at least an open policy on continuing education.
Specifically, what would fall on your court?
- Analyze, retrieve and organize multiple sources of SEO data (keyword research, inbound links, etc.);
- Understand and define the needs and intentions of users, to support the creation and optimization of content;
- Prepare comparative studies of client competition on search engines;
- Browse and evaluate clients’ websites to provide technical recommendations for SEO, content and popularity;
- Finally, be able to perform a complete SEO audit from A to Z;
- Analyze the impact of our clients’ websites and draw conclusions;
- Participate, if necessary, in optimizing the client’s content, especially by writing tags for search engines and, if necessary, for social networks;
- Work with other members of the SEO team and with digital marketing consultants, especially for joint SEO and SEM opportunities;
- Participate in meetings and presentations with clients together with the on-duty SEO consultant.
If you want to get a better idea of life in GLO, follow us on Instagram.
Which companies and NGOs will you work for?
It will depend on your affinities and needs, but we invite you to consult the list of our clients in order to give you a taste. Know that we really enjoy providing services to our clients in the regions and do not hesitate to travel from time to time to visit them!
What are the benefits of associating with us?
- Possibility to work according to the schedule that suits you;
- Offices in Montreal and Quebec too!
- Private language classes, offered weekly in the office or remotely;
- Access to a wide range of free trainings in cooperation with our partner Groupe Infopresse;
- Your paid cell phone and plan;
- Group insurance, with all covered 80%;
- Reimbursement of applications for physical activities;
- Partial reimbursement of the amount of the monthly ticket for public transport or bicycle sharing;
- RRSP contribution directly to the payroll with equal contribution of the employer;
- Access to a free high-speed online tax refund service;
- Flexible vacation.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your application. We will consider it with care and confidentiality. Hurry up, we can’t wait to meet you!