Located in our new offices in Ville d’Anjou, Aquam is a water equipment distribution company for institutional customers. With its 34 years of existence, the company has managed to diversify in recent years by launching All Tides, a specialized online store dedicated to swimmers and water enthusiasts, as well as a new transactional B2B website for the institutional market.
In order to meet the growing needs of the company and enable it to maintain its leading position, we are looking for a E-commerce web merchandiser for a full-time permanent job.
Are you a dynamic person who has developed in-depth skills in e-commerce and want to work with a team of swimming enthusiasts? Maybe you will like the job!
Under the supervision of the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for optimizing the content of the Alltides and Aquam sites to improve the user experience and online conversion rate. In collaboration with the e-commerce marketing coordinator and our graphic designer, you will work on presenting content and products that will appeal to the swimming community.
- Integrate content on the site (images, texts, graphics, etc.);
- Give priority to products to publish with the marketing team;
- Keep the catalog up to date (shelves, CMS pages, products) and ensure the quality of the offer as well as its uniformity;
- Organize the presentation of the collection on the site according to sales performance and available stock;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the site on both desktop and mobile (load time, good links, etc.);
- Make sure that the site and its applications do not encounter technical problems and that the requested changes are functional on all platforms;
- Optimize customers’ purchasing and research path.
- Diploma in marketing, communications, e-commerce, business administration or any other relevant training;
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
- Oral and written bilingualism (basic);
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other traffic analysis tools;
- Mastering the Office suite (advanced Excel);
- Knowledge of SEO, AdWords, Remarketing and PPC concepts;
- Knowledge of Shopify environment, HTML and CSS (tool).
- You are passionate about e-commerce and looking for new web marketing trends;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in short deadlines;
- Autonomous, resourceful and versatile;
- Great sense of organization, recognized skills of interpersonal relationships and team spirit;
- Analytical ability to quickly find solutions to problems.
- Relaxed work environment;
- Collective insurance;
- Access to the gym and on-site shower;
- Our company advocates a balance between teleworking and face-to-face work.
This job offer is no longer available.