Do you want to make a difference in the lives of more than 4.2 million readers a month? Do you dream of supporting 100% digital and free media to engage your readers? Do you have ideas for promoting our content and products through announcements, newsletters and digital advertising in our products? Do you want to be responsible and autonomous in generating engagement and leveraging your expertise in digital marketing? This offer is for you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
An important pillar of the marketing growth team that gathers, engages and rewards readers, you will be responsible for achieving the goals of engaging readers. In collaboration with different business units, you will need to initiate, define and execute engagement initiatives to achieve your goals. Idea, implementation and performance analysis will be your responsibility. The person we are looking for must therefore be performance-oriented, results-oriented, motivated, meticulous, meticulous, have strong analytical capacity, show innovation, be volunteer and dedicated.
CHALLENGES AWAIT YOU
As responsible for engaging readers through the visibility of La Presse content and products, you:
- Fully manage your projects by launching, defining phases, meeting with business units, participating in creating marketing content, setting goals and strategies to achieve them, monitoring the project at each stage, using technological marketing tools, analyzing performance, writing reports and optimizing all engagement initiatives .
- design Customer travel and use marketing technologies to target readers with great potential and advance them in their commitment to La Presse and its products.
- Analyze the impact of newsletters, announcements, Customer travel and make recommendations.
- In collaboration with Marketing Growth Manager, you participate in the implementation of advertising campaigns and implement digital or traditional marketing initiatives to ensure the dissemination of content.
- Measure digital marketing initiatives to ensure performance indicators (KPIs) are met and optimize implemented campaigns to attract readers at a lower cost.
- Look for new digital marketing trends that can impact reader engagement and adopt best practices, including competition intelligence.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with internal teams, including newsroom craftsmen.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Diploma in marketing, communications, e-commerce, digital media, information technology or other related fields.
- Four (4) years of experience in a similar position.
- Have experience in coordinating digital marketing projects and creating interesting content.
- They demonstrated the ability to generate measurable engagement results.
- Be satisfied with the performance indicators related to digital marketing.
- Be able to take advantage of M technology toolsMarketing Automation and master one like Braze.
- Certification and / or knowledge of Google Analytics – an advantage.
- They have excellent writing skills in French.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility for the projects entrusted to him.
- Be rigorous, careful about details, meticulous.
- Team player, curious, creative and dynamic.
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written – an advantage.
At La Presse you will be part of a team that cares about your development and your interests, you will be part of the people working to transform the traditional media environment by exploring innovative solutions and surpassing yourself on a daily basis!
Do you want to work on our products and our platforms to contribute to our mission of providing rigorous, diverse, fact-based information so that they can form a free and informed opinion? Do you think you meet all the criteria (or almost)? We look forward to reviewing your application!
* The masculine gender, used in this presentation for convenience, refers to persons of either sex. We thank all the candidates for their interest, but only those selected will be followed.