EXCEPTIONAL CARE. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
Since 1969, the Jewish General Hospital Foundation, a recognized hospital foundation in Canada, has been a vital source of support for JGH, Quebec’s best hospital, to improve its outstanding patient care, support scientific research and transform healthcare delivery through innovation. We work with prominent community members to implement various fundraising initiatives to achieve these ambitious goals.
As a senior digital marketer, you will join a dynamic team of professionals and an organization dedicated to empowering you to take the lead in this essential ecosystem. Together, we continue to make impressive medical discoveries and promote the Jewish General Hospital for the benefit of the people of Quebec and beyond. Join us!
Tell our story. Create a community. Lead the way. Be a part of the change. Do you want to apply your marketing expertise to a goal that affects the health of thousands of patients every day? Look no further.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the successful candidate will support the Marketing and Communications team in all aspects of digital marketing and communications initiatives and activities. We are looking for a team member who is well versed in digital media, including social media and e-marketing.
- Lead online integration and use of BlackBaud’s Luminate software and its content management system to optimize the donor experience and increase donations.
- Create and implement integrated digital fundraising programs to support the Digital Fundraising Foundation’s initiatives to improve awareness, results, acquire donors and potential clients, engage and retain.
- Manage the content and design of the Foundation’s digital platforms, while providing search engine and social media optimization (SEO / SMO) (the Foundation’s website, micro-sites and peer-to-peer fundraising sites).
- Lead the creation, strategy, implementation, monitoring and optimization of all digital marketing activities on all communication channels to support the growth and goals of the JGH Foundation.
- Measure, analyze and evaluate the performance of all digital platforms and campaigns, including the preparation of campaign summaries and impact, as well as making recommendations for continuous improvement based on results and return on investment.
- Work with the team to establish a digital mindset and identify opportunities to encourage engagement and raise our brand identity.
- Collaborate with our internal team experts and our liberal professions to write, edit and proofread content that resonates with our audience on our website, in our marketing emails, on social media, in our monthly newsletter, etc.
- Work closely with other Foundation teams to support their initiatives by creating marketing materials specific to their projects and events.
- Work with the hospital’s public relations team to identify and coordinate opportunities to maximize engagement and visibility that support the Foundation’s communication, marketing, and fundraising goals.
- Monitoring the recording of photos, video production and production of other promotional material for various communication channels including social networks and our website.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least five years of experience in content development for digital platforms
- Diploma in Marketing or Related Fields
- Excellent communication skills, both in French and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent knowledge of current marketing tools, software and strategies
- Proven knowledge of web and social media programs including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and social media management systems (Hootsuit)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and social media best practices (SEO / SMO).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven web design skills, including knowledge of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams and Wrike
- Knowledge of Blackbaud software, advantage (Luminate Online and TeamRaiser)