SEO is one of the worlds in which everything and its opposite are sometimes heard. Therefore, it is not easy to find a way to properly use this marketing lever, which is increasingly important for companies.
SEO! Imprecise science
If we agree with that SEO is an imprecise science, this is because it includes very many parameters with continuously fluctuating algorithms. Take care as soon as the agency or clerk convinces you first position on Google.
Basically! it means nothing. If you want to get to the first page and the first position according to your keyword, it all depends on the competition and again, a lot of parameters.
Furthermore, not every website starts on the same basis. Topics are often very competitive, domain names can be old or new, content capital can be more or less important.
Several other points can be mentioned, including:
- Code purity,
- Used server (hosting),
- Content optimization (relevance, quality, length, structure, etc.),
- Care for internal and external networking,
- The work of gaining authority through the search for feedback naturally or through netlinking.
We often talk about the main Google algorithms, but there are many that revolve around them, and considering all of them in your SEO work is not an easy task.
The reference job must therefore in most cases be done by a true professional clerk. If all the technical part is well run and optimized upstream, the web editor will take over produce content optimized for Google.
What does natural referencing mean?
We can translate natural referencing or SEO (Search engine optimization) all techniques and means available to third parties, in order toOptimize the pages of your website as best you can.
The main goal of this optimization is to reach the first page and the first position in Google by its (strong) keywords, but also by numerous queries related to them.
Reference is, in principle, a free tool as opposed to paid reference which uses advertising levers, especially Search (Google Adwords ads). We can also say that the techniques and means used must be pure, and not related to the so-called. black hat techniques. Risks that could directly affect page referencing in SERPs (Google results pages)
This work can be reported by profiles Web Editor when it comes to optimizing the content distributed on the website and this is mandatory by the SEO reporter when it comes to putting your hands in the code. SEO also passes proper page structure, good coding of the used theme and many settings and parameters for optimization on the site. Suffice it to say that it is not an easy and quiet job when it comes to updating your favorite channel.
How do we ensure its referencing?
When we talk aboutensure its referencing, we look more at the content side and its optimization. Technical part that runs upstream with a continuation. Therefore, we ensure its natural reference by creating regular and quality content. This content must comply with policies directly or indirectly imposed by search engines, especially Google.
This job is done by one or more of them SEO writers, and in all cases trained to use dedicated tools. Without SEO tools, we would rely on our simple writing ability, but that’s not enough when looking for positioning on Google. Know basics of SEO is the first point, and then the main tools like solution 1.frSEMRush, Ubersuggest, Moz, Ahrefs etc.…
One of the points that should not be overlooked is using the semantic field and lexical field of its keywords for its content, which is necessary for Google to interpret it well. Let’s not forget that robots check your website, not humans.
Make content optimized for your SEO
The content that is produced therefore implies knowledge of Google’s rules and understanding of how algorithms work. The editor must therefore know perfectly how to use and optimize the content created through the content manager.
In most cases, we will have to work on WordPress. Ideally, follow a small checklist so you don’t forget anything when writing:
- The title of your article. The default is the H1 label, which will usually be unique.
- Use of Hn marks (H2, H3… H6) to indicate paragraphs, bases, etc. (
- Insert images and optimize them (fill in ALT tags and image description). They must also be optimized for size (image weight in KB)
- Make content of good length hope for better positioning (more than 50% of the content positioned on the first page and the first position has more than 2000 words). The paradox is, of course, related to the fact that Internet users prefer short content to be consumed quickly. Consider modifying the content.
- Fill in the correct category to index your content. Choose just one, not several. Can you store the same physical document in several folders at the same time?
- Give the SEO title (meta title) to your article, which may differ slightly from your H1 title using a similar keyword. Headlines should mean the same thing, but from a different angle. An SEO title is one that mostly appears on the Google search engine, but not always because the H1 title is sometimes preferred.
- to fulfill meta description (Yoast SEO plugin will help you fill in the meta-title and meta-description). It does not contribute to better SEO, but it should encourage clicks, so it is important to attract Internet users to your content. This is a click that will guarantee user visits to your website.
- Fill in the tags (tags) used to index your content to better find it through the search bar. This is especially useful for visitors, but also for hoping to reference your tag on Google. That is not necessarily the goal!
- Don’t forget to beautify your content with pictures, infographics, videos, podcasts … you will give your audience a wider choice, to consume your content differently and stay on it longer.
- Make your own internal network and external. Create links between your articles, taking care to place them on the right anchors. Insert external links to enhance the topic being treated by favoring sites with strong authority, such as online media in particular.
- Choose the right URL for your content. By default, the URL of your article will use your H1 title word for word. Consider optimizing it by shortening and avoiding connecting words.
Here are a few words that will simplify your understanding of SEO and give you a little checklist for producing your content. To learn more, do not hesitate to click on the links to deepen one or more points.
Also consider an ergonomic website that loads quickly and meets web standards; responsive design, secure, well-structured and accessible at the level of the most important information.
Do understanding natural referencing It is easier for you, the fact remains that it is a practice that requires perseverance and patience. Don’t expect to appear on Google overnight, but the sooner you start your SEO, the faster you’ll gain visibility. In addition, you will often depend on paid leverage such as online advertising.
Also, be regular and optimize your content to meet Google’s requirements. Finally, if necessary, invite SEO experts and / or web editors so that your work bears fruit more efficiently.