Festival installed in front of Château du Tertre
On September 22, students and staff are offered a big back-to-school event to celebrate this first return to the University of Nantes. Organized in the open air, in a rural atmosphere with tents and a village, the event brings together a number of artistic, recreational, cultural and sporting proposals. Find a program of sports activities from midday, from 4pm, campus life and the student life village and concerts to end the day.
Program of sports activities from noon
In the SUPS hall
- From 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. in the gym – SVALY activity (no registration)
- From 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room – FITNESS activity (no registration): sessions 15 to 20′ starting every 30 minutes
- From 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the wall – CLIMBING activity (no registration)
- From 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. – BADMINTON activity (online registration from 15.9.)
- From 14:30 to 16:30 – BASKET-BALL activity (online registration from 15.9.)
Near SAUPS (green area on the side of the racecourse)
At the university stadium
A campus and student life village with four main neighborhoods
This village is open from 16:00 at the festival site and invites you to visit four districts:
- practical living to find out about your transport, accommodation, meals on campus and also about your possible online services.
- In the presence of SNCF, TAN, Bicloo, Vélo, Crous Nantes Pays de la Loire campuses, the Fac biotope, Un temps pour toi and the services of the University of Nantes
- district of health, solidarity and well-being discover sports activities, discuss all your questions about health, access to care, take stock of university supplies and equipment or even find a mini-shop to reuse items and clothes.
- In the presence of the student health service, the university exercise and sports activities service, the Handicap Relay, the listening cell and reporting acts of violence, discrimination and moral and sexual harassment by CPAM, CAF and Nightline, Studentshop, SurpreNantes Epicerie, AE Staps, AFEV
- campus life district discover all the artistic and cultural proposals imaginable: workshops, games, a photo booth for posing, a bike-bar with a welcome cocktail and even a polyphonic cabinet, meet the libraries, go on a journey of sound and hear excerpts from of books, calmly seated on the deckchairs, to learn about community life at the University of Nantes: do a radio initiation, practice your elocution or even play the stars of a movie against a green background.
- In the presence of the Department of Culture and Initiatives and Student Life Services of the University of Nantes, Student Life Services of the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, Ecole Centrale, School of Architecture, TU-Nantes, University Libraries, Collective les Amants, Compagnie les Criporteurs, Voyage à Nantes, City of Nantes , Crous Nantes Pays de la Loire and associations VLIPP, PRUN’, Les Tribuns, La plume du Tertre, Nantes Quidditch, Labsciren, Knowledge Lab, CNEN, Les petits pieds and Interasso.
- Discover all cultural offers from September 22 : Polyphonic Cabinet, Box, Rafaloscope, Tribordeur, Vélobar, Den Garden, Word Blowers. Learn more
- entrepreneurial spirit, international and professionalization district learn more about international life, mobility abroad, measures to welcome foreign students, discover languages and cultures, understand everything about the professionalization available to you and tutoring, or if you feel the entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and desire to launch your project. With quizzes, student feedback, serious games, tastings…
- With the presence of the Information and Orientation Service, the Business Mission and the Pépite System, the International Exchange Service, the Euniwell Team, the University Language Service, the Univ Buddy System, the Citizen Lab and the Anophèle Associations, ESN Around the World.
- Escape game play apprentice entrepreneurs! Learn more
Discover the musical program of the evening
The COGEN-Centrale orchestra will kick off the afternoon concerts.
RED ZONE (electric)
Formed in 2019, the Zone Rouge collective aims to bring visibility to women, the LGBTQIA+ community and members of minorities in electronic music. The goal: to lead intersectionality thinking to enable safer dance floors and inclusive events for all!
RP BOO (electrical)
RP Boo – aka Kavain Space is a respected and respected musician among dance music connoisseurs. It is known that he is one of the creators genre Footwork : fast and repetitive music with syncopated rhythms, but also a dance style whose famous footwork is recognizable.
- And what does the footwork look like?
NOVA MATERIA (electric)
A duo consisting of French Caroline Chaspoul and Chilean Eduardo Henriquez, Nova Materia offers powerful, hypnotic music at the crossroads of post-punk rock and electronica. There is nothing ordinary about them. They sing, chant or whisper cryptic texts and elliptical passwords in French, English, Spanish and imaginary languages to build their own mythological universe, both telluric and futuristic.
FULU MIZIKI (afro-disco-house)
Fulu Miziki Kolektiv is a collective of eco-afro-futuristic-punk artists who come straight from the future, where people have reconciled with the earth and themselves. This multidisciplinary art collective is based in the heart of Africa, in the capital of the Congo, Kinshasa. For several years, its members have spent a lot of time conceptualizing the orchestra from salvaged items found in trash cans, constantly changing instruments, always in search of new sounds. Making their own instruments, costumes and masks is the basis of their approach. Their unique sound supports a pan-African message of artistic liberation, peace and a rigorous view of the ecological situation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and around the world.
ELOI (electro pop)
Graduated in Decorative Arts in 2020, ELOI continues her journey at the Beaux Arts de Paris, developing artistic practices that harmonize and connect, moving between musical and visual landscapes. A unique self-taught producer, songwriter and performer, ELOI proves that French pop has a bright future ahead of it.
DREYA MAC (hip hop)
A former student of the famous Brit School, where she studied musical theater and dance from the age of 14, Dréya Mac is today a talented dancer, choreographer and rapper. She caused a stir with her first single ‘Skippin’.
FAT DOG (post punk)
Formed in London during a period of incarceration, Fat Dog is a post-punk quintet of young musicians ready to use the chaos as a catharsis for the enforced isolation that almost all of humanity has experienced over the past two years. Live, Joe, Jazz, Will, Johnny and Ben like to flirt with improvisation, costume parties and an almost hysterical use of lighting, so that every concert the group offers is different from the last and unique in its genre.
Discovered during Inouïs du Printemps de Bourges, Susanoô is a young twenty-four-year-old rapper and producer named after the Japanese god of storms.
When we first listen to Susanoô, we are caught in a whirlwind of influences. He grew up listening to Boobo, Sefya, Stromae, Jacques Brel and the best of African American music. He built this eclectic culture all by himself from his bedroom. He learned beatmaking in Le Mans alongside Heezy Lee and Jack Flaag. He then co-produced Street and Police for Maes and placed titles for RK, La Fouine and YL. His first EP ICHI was released in April 2021, followed by a series of singles, and his EP NITORYU is available everywhere from April 22, 2022.